Kenya is the historical place of the East African safari, a land of sweeping savannah grasslands inhabited by charismatic mega-fauna, including Big Cats, the Big Five (buffalo, lion, elephant, leopard and rhino) and just about everything in between. Elsewhere, landscapes here stir the soul with deserts in the north, dense forests in the west, Rift Valley lakes in the center and tropical coast out east. This result for those on safari is an experienced safari industry ready to show you a seemingly endless parade of wildlife against one of the most beautiful backdrops in Africa.
KENYA SAFARIS HOLIDAYS PACKAGES.
– 3 Days Amboseli National Park
– 3 Days Tsavo East, and West safari.
– 4 Days Tsavo East,Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari.
– 5 Day’s Amboseli, Tsavo East and West, safari from (Nairobi.)
– 5 Days Tsavo East/West and Amboseli National Park (from Mombasa)
– 5 Day’s Samburu,lake Naivasha,Masai Mara from (Nairobi)
– 5 Day’s Tsavo East, Amboseli, Tsavo West, and Taita Hills Salt lick Safari from (Mombasa)
– 6 Day’s Amboseli, lake Nakuru and Masai Mara,safari from (Nairobi)
– 6 Days Tsavo East, West, Amboseli and lake Nakuru from (Mombasa)
– 6 Days Samburu,lake Naivasha and Masai Mara, safari from (Nairobi)
– 7 Day’s Masai Mara, lake Nakuru and Amboseli safari.
– 8 Day’s Aberdares,samburu, Sweet waters,lake Nakuru, and Masai Mara safari.
– 12 Days Amboseli, Mt. Kenya, Samburu, Baringo, Bogoria, Nakuru and Maasai Mara safari
– 10 Days Aberdares,samburu,lake Nakuru,Masai Mara, lake naivasha and Amboseli.
Nairobi Safari- One of The Famous Wildlife Safari Capital of Kenya
Mombasa Safari- Explore the Oldest and Second Largest Land of Kenya
Hiking Mount Kenya – Get Ready for Summiting the Highest Peak of Kenya
Maasai Mara Safari – Welcome to The Enthralling Safari Park of Kenya